or 4 payments of $3.00 with Afterpay$12.00Add to cart
A Brass Bell is a tool that creates an auspicious sound. It is used for clearing energy, banish negative spirits.and for clearing the mind of distractions.
Bells are used in Hinduism by the devotee as they enter the sanctum. By ringing the bell, the devotee informs the deity of their arrival. The sound of the bell is said to assist the devotee’s mind with remaining focused on the deity and making the mind more receptive.
In other faiths, bells are rung to call the faithful to their prayers and devotions. Thus the bell is used to call people together.
You are purchasing 1 Brass Bell
or 4 payments of $5.50 with Afterpay$22.00Add to cartAuthor/Illustrator: Lo ScarabeoDescription: Record all your tarot journeys and spiritual explorations in this luxurious journal.ISBN: 978-8-8839-5913-4Publisher: Lo Scarabeo, 2009
or 4 payments of $5.25 with Afterpay$21.00Add to cartAuthor/Illustrator: Lo ScarabeoDescription: Hardback journal with a magnet closureISBN: 978-8-8652-7060-8Publisher: Lo Scarabeo, Jan 2012
or 4 payments of $1.00 with Afterpay$4.00Add to cart
A Swift-Lite Charcoal roll contains 10 individual tablets, with the tablet diameter being 33mm.
The charcoal tablet provides a heat source on which to smoulder your herbs and resins for a dramatic and atmospheric incense experience.
How do you use the charcoal tablets?
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll and, holding with tongs, light the edge of the tablet with a lighter, match or candle. The tablet will then light across its surface. There may be some sparks, this is normal and is required to completely ignite the charcoal.
- Place the lit tablet in a censer or heat proof dish. Lightly sprinkle resins and/or herbs onto the tablet. Do not smother the tablet.
- As the resin smoulders, there will be alot of smoke. This is normal and part of the purpose of using this method. Ensure adequate ventilation or use outside.
- Use tongs to scrape away the ash and add more resins/herbs. Tablet will continue to burn for about 40 minutes.
- The tablet should be left to burn out and cool in censer.
- If the tablet is to be extinguished before it is fully cooled then it should be placed in a container of water.
- When the tablet has been lit, do not handle it with bare hands as it will cause burns.
- Do not dispose of the ash remains in a bin as this may cause a fire.
- Do not hold the tablet in your hand when lighting or when burning.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use stainless steel tongs to safely handle hot charcoal.
- Always use on a heat proof surface. Keep away from flammable materials.
Enjoy your personalised incense!
or 4 payments of $0.13 with Afterpay$0.50Select options
Since Time Immemorial, flowers, leaves, roots and stems were collected and used for scent, wellbeing and healing. Over time, knowledge about the properties of herbs was shared and improved to the understandings we have today.
Herbs were used as incense, poultices, teas, infusions and talismans. They were used to heal the body and sooth the soul and were an integral ingredient in the workings of every healer and wise woman. You can enrich your practice by following simple recipes or creating your own blends. The selection we offer here are a combination of those available in 14th Century Britain and those most commonly used today. Potion Portions allow you to buy every herb you require, as well as the candles, charcoal disks and resins to accompany them. Happy Potioning!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- These herbs are all dried herbs and are sold for incense or spellwork. They have not been packaged or intended to be used for ingesting as teas or topical application via creams etc.
- If this is your intended purchase, send us a message and we will arrange appropriate supply.
- The descriptions provided include entertaining and historical use, not recommended use.
- Always consult qualified practitioners in herbal medicine.
or 4 payments of $3.75 with Afterpay$15.00Add to cartAuthor/Illustrator: Toni Carmine SalernoDescription: Record your dreams – memories – reflections – inspirations – meditationsISBN: 978-0-9752-1660-6Publisher: Blue Angel Gallery, 2006