or 4 payments from $2.50 with Afterpay$10.00 – $15.00Select options
White Sage herb is sacred to Native American Indians and is harvested for use in ancient smudging ceremonies.
Many people report that it is very effective in clearing space for ritual, spiritual work and removing dense or unwanted energy. Avalon by Nature promotes respectful and principled use of White Sage and asks customers to respect the traditions of the American First Nations and to use with reverence and care.
To use: holding the bundle over a saucer or bowl, light the tips so that smoke is generated. Stand at the entrance of the space you wish to clear and move in a direction that is consistent throughout the whole area. Using a feather or your hand, waft the smoke through and around the space, ‘collecting’ dense energy for removal. Return to starting position and send the energy out of your space for Universal cleansing and transmutation. Safely extinguish the herb bundle.
or 4 payments from $0.63 with Afterpay$2.50 – $9.00Select options
Since Time Immemorial, resins from local trees were found to have sacred properties that assisted healers and spiritual leaders to create sacred space, clear and protect energy. Mixed with flowers, leaves, roots or stems, blends have been created and used for scent, wellbeing and healing. Over time, knowledge about the properties of resins and herbs was shared and improved to the understandings we have today.
Frankincense and Myrrh are the most commonly known sacred resins, but as our knowledge expands, so does the range of sacred herbs and resins. It is beneficial to be aware of Culture and how we use sacred tools from cultures other than our own. Where possible, I will put the origins of the resins to assist with this.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- These resins are sold for incense or spellwork. They have not been packaged or intended to be used for any other purpose.
- The descriptions provided include entertaining and historical use, not recommended use.
- Always consult qualified practitioners in herbal medicine.
or 4 payments from $0.88 with Afterpay$3.50 – $14.00Select options
Palo Santo is a very sacred tree that grows on the coast of South America. It is related to Frankincense and Myrrh. It is named by the Indigenous people and is Spanish for ‘Holy Wood’.
Many people report that it is very effective in clearing space for ritual, spiritual work and removing dense or unwanted energy, as well as calling positive energy into the space.
Avalon by Nature promotes respectful and principled use of Palo Sant and asks customers to respect the traditions of the South American First Nations and to use with reverence and care.
To use: holding the stick over a saucer or bowl, light the tip so that smoke is generated. Stand at the entrance of the space you wish to clear and move in a direction that is consistent throughout the whole area. Using a feather or your hand, waft the smoke through and around the space, ‘collecting’ dense energy for removal. Return to starting position and send the energy out of your space for Universal cleansing and transmutation. Safely extinguish the stick and store safely for reuse.
or 4 payments from $1.00 with Afterpay$4.00 – $6.00Select options
A Charcoal roll contains 10 individual tablets, with the tablet diameter 33mm for Swift-Lite.
The charcoal tablet provides a heat source on which to smoulder your herbs and resins for a dramatic and atmospheric incense experience.
How do you use the charcoal tablets?
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll and, holding with tongs, light the edge of the tablet with a lighter, match or candle. The tablet will then light across its surface. There may be some sparks, this is normal and is required to completely ignite the charcoal.
- Place the lit tablet in a censer or heatproof dish. Lightly sprinkle resins and/or herbs onto the tablet. Do not smother the tablet.
- As the resin smoulders, there will be a lot of smoke. This is normal and part of the purpose of using this method. Ensure adequate ventilation or use outside.
- Use tongs to scrape away the ash and add more resins/herbs. Tablet will continue to burn for about 40 minutes.
- The tablet should be left to burn out and cool in the censer.
- If the tablet is to be extinguished before it is fully cooled then it should be placed in a container of water.
- When the tablet has been lit, do not handle it with bare hands as it will cause burns.
- Do not dispose of the ash remains in a bin as this may cause a fire.
- Do not hold the tablet in your hand when lighting or when burning.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use stainless steel tongs to safely handle hot charcoal.
- Always use on a heatproof surface. Keep away from flammable materials.
Enjoy your personalised incense!
or 4 payments of $3.00 with Afterpay$12.00Add to cart
A Brass Bell is a tool that creates an auspicious sound. It is used for clearing energy, banish negative spirits.and for clearing the mind of distractions.
Bells are used in Hinduism by the devotee as they enter the sanctum. By ringing the bell, the devotee informs the deity of their arrival. The sound of the bell is said to assist the devotee’s mind with remaining focused on the deity and making the mind more receptive.
In other faiths, bells are rung to call the faithful to their prayers and devotions. Thus the bell is used to call people together.
You are purchasing 1 Brass Bell
or 4 payments of $12.50 with Afterpay$50.00Add to cart
- Enhances the crystalline properties of the blood, body and mind;
- Emotional balancer;
- Activates and enhances the pineal and pituitary glands;
- Stimulates brain functions;
- Amplifies thought forms;
- Dispels negativity in one’s energy field and in the environment;
- Receives, activates, transmits and amplifies energy;
- Full spectrum energy activates all levels of consciousness;
- Excellent for meditation;
- Enhances interdimensional communication and communication with Higher Self and Spirit Guides.