or 4 payments from $2.50 with Afterpay$10.00 – $15.00Select options
White Sage herb is sacred to Native American Indians and is harvested for use in ancient smudging ceremonies.
Many people report that it is very effective in clearing space for ritual, spiritual work and removing dense or unwanted energy. Avalon by Nature promotes respectful and principled use of White Sage and asks customers to respect the traditions of the American First Nations and to use with reverence and care.
To use: holding the bundle over a saucer or bowl, light the tips so that smoke is generated. Stand at the entrance of the space you wish to clear and move in a direction that is consistent throughout the whole area. Using a feather or your hand, waft the smoke through and around the space, ‘collecting’ dense energy for removal. Return to starting position and send the energy out of your space for Universal cleansing and transmutation. Safely extinguish the herb bundle.
or 4 payments from $1.00 with Afterpay$4.00 – $6.00Select options
A Charcoal roll contains 10 individual tablets, with the tablet diameter 33mm for Swift-Lite.
The charcoal tablet provides a heat source on which to smoulder your herbs and resins for a dramatic and atmospheric incense experience.
How do you use the charcoal tablets?
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll and, holding with tongs, light the edge of the tablet with a lighter, match or candle. The tablet will then light across its surface. There may be some sparks, this is normal and is required to completely ignite the charcoal.
- Place the lit tablet in a censer or heatproof dish. Lightly sprinkle resins and/or herbs onto the tablet. Do not smother the tablet.
- As the resin smoulders, there will be a lot of smoke. This is normal and part of the purpose of using this method. Ensure adequate ventilation or use outside.
- Use tongs to scrape away the ash and add more resins/herbs. Tablet will continue to burn for about 40 minutes.
- The tablet should be left to burn out and cool in the censer.
- If the tablet is to be extinguished before it is fully cooled then it should be placed in a container of water.
- When the tablet has been lit, do not handle it with bare hands as it will cause burns.
- Do not dispose of the ash remains in a bin as this may cause a fire.
- Do not hold the tablet in your hand when lighting or when burning.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use stainless steel tongs to safely handle hot charcoal.
- Always use on a heatproof surface. Keep away from flammable materials.
Enjoy your personalised incense!