A Personal Guide to Expanding Your Psychic Potential
Everyone has some type of psychic ability, but the skills that come easily for some may be more challenging for others. However, no matter where you are on the psychic spectrum, The Natural Psychic will help you develop and refine your natural talents.
Renowned author Ellen Dugan is your personal guide, helping you to build your psychic repertoire. With humor, easy-to-follow instructions, and no-nonsense advice this engaging book offers lively lessons on:
- The Three Ps: Premonition, Precognition, and Postcognition
- The Five Cs: Claircognizance, Clairaudience, Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, and Clairtangence
- Psychometry – Group Readings – Tarot – Psi-Sensitives – Ghost Hunters – Seances – Ouija Boards – SLIders
- Psychic Training – Psychic Hangovers and First Aid – Psychic Attacks – Psychic Self-Defense
- Repairing the Aura – Crystals for Psychic Work
Psychic ability is accessible to everyone regardless of spiritual or religious beliefs. The Natural Psychic is a down-to-earth, straight-up guide that will help you use psychic abilities to enrich your life and expand your world.
Ellen Dugan is an award-winning author, a psychic-clairvoyant, and a regular contributor to Llewellyn’s almanacs, datebooks, and calendars. She has written more than fifteen books that have been translated into ten languages. Ellen lives in St Louis, Missouri.