or 4 payments of $2.50 with Afterpay$10.00Select options
Timeless, Spiritual Sky® oils have been bottled in Australia since 1973. These perfumes are free from alcohol.
We have all your favourite scents including African Violet, Amber, Coconut Dreams, Frangipani, Frankincense, Jasmine, Lavender, Musk, Musk Peach, Musk Rose, Night Queen, Opium, Patchouli, Patchouli Amber, Patchouli Moon, Priya, Sandalwood, Shanti (replaced Aphrodesia), Strawberry, Vanilla & Ylang Ylang!
- 2018 Shanti, reminiscent of Aphrodesia Original, was released.
- 2019 Om was discontinued.
- 2020 The New Frankincense is Now Available – it is a NEW formula in accordance with new guidelines set by the International Fragrance Association (IFRA). It smells beautiful.
or 4 payments from $1.25 with Afterpay$5.00 – $25.00Select options
Crystal jewellery is the easiest way to draw crystal energies into your energy field…..and nothing is easier than wearing these crystal chip bracelets. Wear one, or wear several, slide them onto your wrist and feel them working on your body.
or 4 payments from $0.63 with Afterpay$2.50 – $9.00Select options
Since Time Immemorial, resins from local trees were found to have sacred properties that assisted healers and spiritual leaders to create sacred space, clear and protect energy. Mixed with flowers, leaves, roots or stems, blends have been created and used for scent, wellbeing and healing. Over time, knowledge about the properties of resins and herbs was shared and improved to the understandings we have today.
Frankincense and Myrrh are the most commonly known sacred resins, but as our knowledge expands, so does the range of sacred herbs and resins. It is beneficial to be aware of Culture and how we use sacred tools from cultures other than our own. Where possible, I will put the origins of the resins to assist with this.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- These resins are sold for incense or spellwork. They have not been packaged or intended to be used for any other purpose.
- The descriptions provided include entertaining and historical use, not recommended use.
- Always consult qualified practitioners in herbal medicine.