$30.00Add to cartAuthor: Mel BrownDescription: Oracle Cards to invoke Indigenous wisdom in your readings and for personal use.ISBN: 978-1-9256-8236-6Publisher: Rockpool Publishing, Dec 2018
$43.00Add to cartAuthor: Jhenah TelyndruDescription: A sacred journey of myth, mystery and inner wisdomISBN: 9780738719979Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide, Sep 2010
Enjoy our elegant, natural honey fragrance Beeswax Candles. They are hand-rolled sheets of 100% pure beeswax that are slow-burning and approximately 22cm tall and 2cm in diameter at the base.
Perfect for spellwork, colour therapy or simply decorating an altar or table setting.
The colours we have available are:
Red, Orange, Blue and Purple.
$20.00Add to cart
A black cast iron smudge pot or cauldron with a Pentagram symbol on the side, and comes with a handle. Its dimensions are 7cm diameter, 5cm height (from leg to rim) with a dish depth of 4cm. It weighs just under 400g packaged in a box.
You can use the cauldron for smouldering your charcoal disks with resins and herbs. Ensure to place the cauldron on a surface that won’t be damaged by heat.
$21.00Add to cartAuthor/Illustrator: Lo ScarabeoDescription: Hardback journal with a magnet closureISBN: 978-8-8652-7060-8Publisher: Lo Scarabeo, Jan 2012
A Charcoal roll contains 10 individual tablets, with the tablet diameter being 25mm for R-Expo and 33mm for Swift-Lite.
The charcoal tablet provides a heat source on which to smoulder your herbs and resins for a dramatic and atmospheric incense experience.
How do you use the charcoal tablets?
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll and, holding with tongs, light the edge of the tablet with a lighter, match or candle. The tablet will then light across its surface. There may be some sparks, this is normal and is required to completely ignite the charcoal.
- Place the lit tablet in a censer or heatproof dish. Lightly sprinkle resins and/or herbs onto the tablet. Do not smother the tablet.
- As the resin smoulders, there will be a lot of smoke. This is normal and part of the purpose of using this method. Ensure adequate ventilation or use outside.
- Use tongs to scrape away the ash and add more resins/herbs. Tablet will continue to burn for about 40 minutes.
- The tablet should be left to burn out and cool in the censer.
- If the tablet is to be extinguished before it is fully cooled then it should be placed in a container of water.
- When the tablet has been lit, do not handle it with bare hands as it will cause burns.
- Do not dispose of the ash remains in a bin as this may cause a fire.
- Do not hold the tablet in your hand when lighting or when burning.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use stainless steel tongs to safely handle hot charcoal.
- Always use on a heatproof surface. Keep away from flammable materials.
Enjoy your personalised incense!
$19.00 – $35.00Select options
A handcrafted clay bowl available in 2 sizes.
- Small – the small bowl is 11cm across the rim and 8cm in height.
- Large – the large bowl has a smaller receptacle to enable a dried herb bundle to stand upright, it is 13cm across the rim and 10cm in height.
You can use the Smudge Bowl for smouldering your dried herb bundles. Ensure to place the bowl on a surface that won’t be damaged by heat.
$2.00Add to cart
Wondering how to cleanse your crystals so you can start working with them? Download this chart which gives you lots of options to work with.
$21.00Add to cartAuthor: Valerie WorthDescription: A charming little grimoire of magical practices and rituals that reads as if it were written in an earlier century.ISBN: 978-1-56718-811-0Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide, 1998
$35.00Add to cartAuthor: Scott CunninghamDescription: 325-page bookISBN: 978-0-87542-122-3Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide, 1985