$30.00Add to cartAuthor: Mel BrownDescription: Oracle Cards to invoke Indigenous wisdom in your readings and for personal use.ISBN: 978-1-9256-8236-6Publisher: Rockpool Publishing, Dec 2018
$43.00Add to cartAuthor: Jhenah TelyndruDescription: A sacred journey of myth, mystery and inner wisdomISBN: 9780738719979Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide, Sep 2010
Enjoy our elegant, natural honey fragrance Beeswax Candles. They are hand-rolled sheets of 100% pure beeswax that are slow-burning and approximately 22cm tall and 2cm in diameter at the base.
Perfect for spellwork, colour therapy or simply decorating an altar or table setting.
The colours we have available are:
Red, Orange, Blue and Purple.
$20.00Add to cart
A black cast iron smudge pot or cauldron with a Pentagram symbol on the side, and comes with a handle. Its dimensions are 7cm diameter, 5cm height (from leg to rim) with a dish depth of 4cm. It weighs just under 400g packaged in a box.
You can use the cauldron for smouldering your charcoal disks with resins and herbs. Ensure to place the cauldron on a surface that won’t be damaged by heat.
$21.00Add to cartAuthor/Illustrator: Lo ScarabeoDescription: Hardback journal with a magnet closureISBN: 978-8-8652-7060-8Publisher: Lo Scarabeo, Jan 2012
A Charcoal roll contains 10 individual tablets, with the tablet diameter being 25mm for R-Expo and 33mm for Swift-Lite.
The charcoal tablet provides a heat source on which to smoulder your herbs and resins for a dramatic and atmospheric incense experience.
How do you use the charcoal tablets?
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll and, holding with tongs, light the edge of the tablet with a lighter, match or candle. The tablet will then light across its surface. There may be some sparks, this is normal and is required to completely ignite the charcoal.
- Place the lit tablet in a censer or heatproof dish. Lightly sprinkle resins and/or herbs onto the tablet. Do not smother the tablet.
- As the resin smoulders, there will be a lot of smoke. This is normal and part of the purpose of using this method. Ensure adequate ventilation or use outside.
- Use tongs to scrape away the ash and add more resins/herbs. Tablet will continue to burn for about 40 minutes.
- The tablet should be left to burn out and cool in the censer.
- If the tablet is to be extinguished before it is fully cooled then it should be placed in a container of water.
- When the tablet has been lit, do not handle it with bare hands as it will cause burns.
- Do not dispose of the ash remains in a bin as this may cause a fire.
- Do not hold the tablet in your hand when lighting or when burning.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use stainless steel tongs to safely handle hot charcoal.
- Always use on a heatproof surface. Keep away from flammable materials.
Enjoy your personalised incense!
$19.00 – $35.00Select options
A handcrafted clay bowl available in 2 sizes.
- Small – the small bowl is 11cm across the rim and 8cm in height.
- Large – the large bowl has a smaller receptacle to enable a dried herb bundle to stand upright, it is 13cm across the rim and 10cm in height.
You can use the Smudge Bowl for smouldering your dried herb bundles. Ensure to place the bowl on a surface that won’t be damaged by heat.
$2.00Add to cart
Wondering how to cleanse your crystals so you can start working with them? Download this chart which gives you lots of options to work with.
$21.00Add to cartAuthor: Valerie WorthDescription: A charming little grimoire of magical practices and rituals that reads as if it were written in an earlier century.ISBN: 978-1-56718-811-0Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide, 1998
Since Time Immemorial, flowers, leaves, roots and stems were collected and used for scent, wellbeing and healing. Over time, knowledge about the properties of herbs was shared and improved to the understandings we have today.
Herbs were used as incense, poultices, teas, infusions and talismans. They were used to heal the body and soothe the soul and were an integral ingredient in the workings of every healer and wise woman. You can enrich your practice by following simple recipes or creating your own blends. The selection we offer here is a combination of those available in 14th Century Britain and those most commonly used today. Potion Portions allow you to buy every herb you require, as well as the candles, charcoal disks and resins to accompany them. Happy Potioning!
Credit: Most of the information about the magical properties of each herb has been gleaned from Scott Cunninghams’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- These herbs are all dried herbs and are sold for incense or spellwork. They have not been packaged or intended to be used for ingesting as teas or topical application via creams etc.
- If this is your intended purchase, send us a message and we will arrange appropriate supply.
- The descriptions provided include entertaining and historical use, not recommended use.
- Always consult qualified practitioners in herbal medicine.
$30.00Add to cart
Author: Cheralyn Darcey
Description: Come into the enchanting Garden of the Night and explore your power and passion with this dedicated oracle of 44 cards and guidebook.
Publisher: Rockpool Publishing, 2017