or 4 payments of $7.50 with Afterpay$30.00Add to cartAuthor: Mel BrownCards to invoke Indigenous wisdom in your readings and for personal use.ISBN: 9781925682366Publisher: Rockpool Publishing, Dec 2018
Author: Cheralyn DarceyThis card set is alive and the messages are clear, healing, joyful and honest.ISBN: 978-1-925017-24-3Publisher: Rockpool Publishing 2014This popular deck is out of stock and currently being re-printed.
or 4 payments of $10.75 with Afterpay$43.00Add to cartAuthor: Jhenah TelyndruDescription: A sacred journey of myth, mystery and inner wisdomISBN: 9780738719979Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide, Sep 2010
or 4 payments of $5.25 with Afterpay$21.00Add to cartAuthor/Illustrator: Lo ScarabeoDescription: Hardback journal with a magnet closureISBN: 9788865270608Publisher: Lo Scarabeo, Jan 2012
or 4 payments of $1.00 with Afterpay$4.00Add to cart
A Swift-Lite Charcoal roll contains 10 individual tablets, with the tablet diameter being 33mm.
The charcoal tablet provides a heat source on which to smoulder your herbs and resins for a dramatic and atmospheric incense experience.
How do you use the charcoal tablets?
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll and, holding with tongs, light the edge of the tablet with a lighter, match or candle. The tablet will then light across its surface. There may be some sparks, this is normal and is required to completely ignite the charcoal.
- Place the lit tablet in a censer or heat proof dish. Lightly sprinkle resins and/or herbs onto the tablet. Do not smother the tablet.
- As the resin smoulders, there will be alot of smoke. This is normal and part of the purpose of using this method. Ensure adequate ventilation or use outside.
- Use tongs to scrape away the ash and add more resins/herbs. Tablet will continue to burn for about 40 minutes.
- The tablet should be left to burn out and cool in censer.
- If the tablet is to be extinguished before it is fully cooled then it should be placed in a container of water.
- When the tablet has been lit, do not handle it with bare hands as it will cause burns.
- Do not dispose of the ash remains in a bin as this may cause a fire.
- Do not hold the tablet in your hand when lighting or when burning.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use stainless steel tongs to safely handle hot charcoal.
- Always use on a heat proof surface. Keep away from flammable materials.
Enjoy your personalised incense!
or 4 payments of $0.50 with Afterpay$2.00Add to cart
Wondering how to cleanse your crystals so you can start working with them? Download this chart which gives you lots of options to work with.
or 4 payments of $7.50 with Afterpay$30.00Add to cart
Author: Cheralyn Darcey
This card set is an excellent introduction to flower reading as well as an entry level botanical reference.
If you have ever wondered about the meaning of a flower or its symbolic use in the everyday world, then these cards will answer your questions.
The ancient art of reading flowers and plants for divintion and healing insight is gained through understanding these meanings, so that you may with them on others and bring their energy into your own day.
Flower Reading Cards consists of 36 cards and a 96 page full colour booklet of the world’s favourite flowers. The book features unique flower spreads for readings and a special card of the day instruction that will delight those who love traditional artwork. and working with beautiful oracle tools.
The artwork is uniquely created by Australian artist Cheralyn Darcey on linocut with gouache paints.
Publisher: Rockpool Publishing, 2014
or 4 payments of $7.50 with Afterpay$30.00Add to cart
Description: Come into the enchanting Garden of the Night and explore your power and passion with this dedicated oracle of 44 cards and guidebook.
Publisher: ROCKPOOL PUBLISHING, 2017
or 4 payments of $5.00 with Afterpay$20.00Add to cartAuthor: Stacey DemarcoDescription: Embrace the power and wisdom of the Goddesses & GodsISBN: 9781922161420Publisher: Blue Angel Publishing, Mar 2015
or 4 payments of $3.00 with Afterpay$12.00Add to cart
Goddess of the River Nile – Regeneration and the Giver of Life
This image of the Nile Goddess appeared around 4000BC. She has a bird-like face and wing-like arms. She symbolises regeneration, as she is a blend of bird, woman and deity. Her well-rounded lower half represents the Cosmic or Primal Egg. The Cosmic Egg was said to have been the basis of all cosmic matter from which the universe is formed.
These images were discovered in graves in Mohamerian, near Edfu.
or 4 payments of $7.50 with Afterpay$30.00Add to cartAuthor: Ann MouraDescription: A True Beginner’s Guide to the Old ReligionISBN: 9781567186901Publisher: Llewellyn, 1996
or 4 payments of $0.13 with Afterpay$0.50Select options
Since Time Immemorial, flowers, leaves, roots and stems were collected and used for scent, wellbeing and healing. Over time, knowledge about the properties of herbs was shared and improved to the understandings we have today.
Herbs were used as incense, poultices, teas, infusions and talismans. They were used to heal the body and sooth the soul and were an integral ingredient in the workings of every healer and wise woman. You can enrich your practice by following simple recipes or creating your own blends. The selection we offer here are a combination of those available in 14th Century Britain and those most commonly used today. Potion Portions allow you to buy every herb you require, as well as the candles, charcoal disks and resins to accompany them. Happy Potioning!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- These herbs are all dried herbs and are sold for incense or spellwork. They have not been packaged or intended to be used for ingesting as teas or topical application via creams etc.
- If this is your intended purchase, send us a message and we will arrange appropriate supply.
- The descriptions provided include entertaining and historical use, not recommended use.
- Always consult qualified practitioners in herbal medicine.