or 4 payments from $0.63 with Afterpay$2.50 – $10.00Select options
Since Time Immemorial, resins from local trees were found to have sacred properties that assisted healers and spiritual leaders to create sacred space, clear and protect energy. Mixed with flowers, leaves, roots or stems, blends have been created and used for scent, wellbeing and healing. Over time, knowledge about the properties of resins and herbs was shared and improved to the understandings we have today.
Frankincense and Myrrh are the most commonly known sacred resins, but as our knowledge expands, so does the range of sacred herbs and resins. It is beneficial to be aware of Culture and how we use sacred tools from cultures other than our own. Where possible, I will put the origins of the resins to assist with this.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- These resins are sold for incense or spellwork. They have not been packaged or intended to be used for any other purpose.
- The descriptions provided include entertaining and historical use, not recommended use.
- Always consult qualified practitioners in herbal medicine.
or 4 payments of $0.50 with Afterpay$2.00Add to cart
Wondering how to cleanse your crystals so you can start working with them? Download this chart which gives you lots of options to work with.
or 4 payments from $1.00 with Afterpay$4.00 – $6.00Select options
A Charcoal roll contains 10 individual tablets, with the tablet diameter 33mm for Swift-Lite.
The charcoal tablet provides a heat source on which to smoulder your herbs and resins for a dramatic and atmospheric incense experience.
How do you use the charcoal tablets?
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll and, holding with tongs, light the edge of the tablet with a lighter, match or candle. The tablet will then light across its surface. There may be some sparks, this is normal and is required to completely ignite the charcoal.
- Place the lit tablet in a censer or heatproof dish. Lightly sprinkle resins and/or herbs onto the tablet. Do not smother the tablet.
- As the resin smoulders, there will be a lot of smoke. This is normal and part of the purpose of using this method. Ensure adequate ventilation or use outside.
- Use tongs to scrape away the ash and add more resins/herbs. Tablet will continue to burn for about 40 minutes.
- The tablet should be left to burn out and cool in the censer.
- If the tablet is to be extinguished before it is fully cooled then it should be placed in a container of water.
- When the tablet has been lit, do not handle it with bare hands as it will cause burns.
- Do not dispose of the ash remains in a bin as this may cause a fire.
- Do not hold the tablet in your hand when lighting or when burning.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use stainless steel tongs to safely handle hot charcoal.
- Always use on a heatproof surface. Keep away from flammable materials.
Enjoy your personalised incense!
or 4 payments of $7.75 with Afterpay$31.00Add to cartAuthor: Scott CunninghamDescription: 269-page bookISBN: 978-0-8754-2128-5Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide, 1989
or 4 payments of $6.25 with Afterpay$25.00Add to cartAuthor: John HollandDescription: 65 card deck with guidebookISBN: 978-1-4019-1866-8Publisher: Hay House, Jan 2009
or 4 payments of $3.75 with Afterpay$15.00Add to cartArtist: Katie ManekshawDescription: 40 mini cardsISBN: 978-1-9259-2425-1Publisher: Rockpool Publishing, April 2020
or 4 payments of $3.75 with Afterpay$15.00Add to cartArtist: Jessica LeDescription: 40 mini cardsISBN: 978-1-9259-2424-4Publisher: Rockpool Publishing, May 2020
or 4 payments of $8.75 with Afterpay$35.00Add to cartArtist: Izzy IvyDescription: 56 card deck with guidebookISBN: 978-1-9255-3883-0Publisher: Blue Angel Publishing, Mar 2020
or 4 payments of $7.50 with Afterpay$30.00Add to cartAuthor: Jade-SkyArtist: Jane MarinDescription: 44 card deck with guidebookISBN:978-1-9221-6186-4Publisher: Blue Angel Publishing, Feb 2016