Embrace the Witch Within
Everywhere, the witches are rising. Are you ready to answer the call and embrace your own in a witch?
In this book, Indigenous seer, healer, and spirit communicator Juliet Diaz guides you on a journey to connect with the magic within you. She explains how to cast off what doesn’t serve you, unleash your authentic self, and become an embodiment of your truth. You’ll also learn the skills and techniques you need to build your own magical craft.
Within these enchanted pages you will discover how to:
- Connect with the power of your inner witch
- Create spells, potions, and rituals for love, protection, healing, manifestation and more
- Amplify your energy by working with a Book of Shadows
- Create an altar and decorate it according to the seasons
- Work with the Moon and the Seasons of the Witch
- Connect with your ancestors to receive their wisdom
Filled with Magick, inspiration, and love, Witchery is your guide and companion on a wickedly delicious journey to true self-empowerment.
Juliet Diaz is a healer, seer, and herbalist, and she holds a Masters of Science in Herbal Medicine. She is a descendent of a long line of witch healers from Cuba and has Indigenous roots as a member of the Taino tribe. Juliet owns and runs her shop, November Sage Apothecary, and her online witchcraft learning community, Tierra Sagrada (formerly known as November Sage Herbarium – A Witch Healer School).