Explore the art of divination with this comprehensive guide.
Would you like to learn to read Tarot cards, scry with black mirrors, and interpret omens form nature?
Discover how to incorporate divination practices into your life. This edited volume is the perfect companion for any witch, wise person or seeker ready to deepen their connection to the unseen worlds.
Written by Australian practitioners with decades of experience, topics include:
- Developing your psychic skills
- Divination with herbs and trees
- Scrying and black mirrors
- Horary astrology
- Divining with runes
- Tea leaf reading and palmistry
- Folk magic and everyday omens
- Cartomancy, Tarot, and oracle cards
- Considerations for professional practice.
Alexandra Tanet is the author of Living Witchery: Coven and co-editor of Living Witchery: Beginner Witch Guide.
Kim Fairminer is a witch and professional astrologer, and co-editor of Living Witchery: Beginner Witch Guide.
Sandra Greenhalgh co-edited A History of Druidry in Australia and created the Druid Wisdom Oracle. She is also the and co-editor of Living Witchery: Beginner Witch Guide